Thursday 18 August 2011

metting new people

There is one thing that always makes me nervious and that is meeting new people. The one thing that can taraize me is not knowing whether or not they will like you. Not knowing what they are thinking or even worse what they think of you.

For me one thing has change and would be the fact that even though you are terified about what that other person might be thinking, what we might not realised about that other person is that they are thinking the same thing about us. Will they like me

Will they or are they nice people.

Some people are so afraid of what other people might think that they forget that the other pperson is thinking the same thing.

This thought came into my mind today when I went to pick up my exchange student from France. Her name is lea and she will be staying with me for the next three months. She is this amazing person and so far everyone who met her has loved her. I am so glad that she has come to stay with me and i can't think of a better way to start of my grade 11 year than to have this amazing person.

My next fear is haveing to go over to france for three months and be by myself. I will then know what Lea must be feeling.

With that not I am going to say goodbye but this is not the last post but only the first of many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment