Wednesday 15 February 2012

Jumbled Minds and Deep thoughts :S

I just want to say a Happy late valentines day to everyone. 


So since so manythings have happened to me since my last post I will be saying alot. I may jump from one topic to the next and I apologize in advance for that.I have so much to tell you all that in my head my thoughts aren't clear and clearly I have not thought things out. So without ferther or do:


So things in France have been fast paced but I Love it <3. eventhoug i do nut completly understand everyhting I am understanding more and more everydya. With that i'm also meeting lots of new friends. I have become friends with lots of French people but as well an american and a german, who in the few shorut days that i have known them I have come to love them. I have always wanted to travel the world and now i get to! I have seen:
France from above
 The Eiffel Tower
 l'arc de triomphe
For the people who don't know that I have to go to school well I do but the amazing thing is that On wednesdays I, well the school ends at noon, so after school at 14h30 I went to play laser game. For the people who dont know what that is like I didn't it just means lazer tag. it was amazing, but I though that since I was in France that I would be way better than when I was in canada! :D Well that was not the case I think that I was actually worse if that is even possible.

I can not believe how amazing everyting is. I look out a window and I see a castle, I can see all this history around me and I am in a way part of the history of france for many years to come, a minor part but I am a part if it and that gives a person something to think about for a while.

Woah that was deep. My youth leader Andrew is always asking us for a deep though or to tell the youth group on wednesday night, so that would be tonight, if you have had a deep thought latley. Well andrew here is your answer from me all the way from France, Latley i have been having may deep thoughs. Not like anything that I would consider mind blowing but still deep.

 à bientôt 

1 comment: