Sunday 12 February 2012

Home away from Home

So manay things go through my mind as i was leaving for france. The one thing that i keep thinking of the that book by Dr. Sessu. many of you may know this book called "Oh the places you'll go". the first few pages keep playing in my head as I leave for the air port.

"Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.  And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go."

So with my adventure jsut at the beginning, and having know way to tell what is going to be in store for me, well that just makes things all the more worth while. 

It's funny. as i sit here at this strange desk, in this strange house, in this strange village, in this strange country i have to say that yes i am home sick. That is to expected, but i have this satisfaction that i am here and i am doing this. I feel like an introudor but like a member of the family all at the same time. I know a couple person who said that this the best thing that i could ever do. That I come back a changed person and that home is only a FACEBOOK message away. Who would have though that in this day and age that we could communicate this easy with people that are miles away.

Thank you to all of the people that encouraged me along the way I do not think that I could thank you enough! :D
Miss you all  

No comments:

Post a Comment