Sunday 19 February 2012

Pass by in a flash


So this week has passed in a flash. I have gone to school, made lots of new friends, played later game, and am continually socking in all the French I can. I have already said everything that I believe that you all would want to know. Then something happened this weekend.

 We had an AFS weekend. AFS is an organization that helps people who want to go on exchanges. So this was like a check in weekend with everyone in my area that are on exchanges. So we stayed up dancing and partying till 2:00 in the morning. Then went to bed a half an hour later. We were then woken up by a siren that was played at 7:30 in the morning, and then the organizer of this weekend decided to sing to these songs really loud and blast the music down the hallway till everyone got up. The volunteers even began to pound on the doors to the beat of the music. It was a terrible way to be woken up and so I am running on probably at least 5 hours sleep if not less. 

Other than that unfortunate 45 minutes the rest of the weekend was amazing. I made lots of new friends from around the world. This weekend was so much fun.So I have one more week of school then I am off for 15 days. Cannot wait!!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment